|Business Process Management|
BS BIP 0008 Compliance Assessment
We take a detailed look at how you comply with the BS BIP 0008 Code of Practice for scanning and basic electronic information management.
• Affordable with minimal disruption to your practice
• Study visit to provide detailed BIP0008 assessment
• Gap analysis report & recommendations
• Improvements programme plan
• No obligation to progress to the full BS10008 certification
• Particular focus on what you do now with paper scanning, document storage & disposal and the electronic copies of the documents
• Assessment of your Policy & Procedure documentation relevant to DPA 1998 and Transfer of information
• 3 and 6 month review against the change programme
• Certification when compliance achieved
• 3 year programme of further BIP0008 Compliance assessments
• Programme of certification renewal
• Professional support in legal situations
• Notification of latest updates to the standards
Annual BIP0008 Certification Renewal after 3 years will include:
• Professional support in legal situations.
• BIP0008 Compliance assessment visit & certificate renewal.
• Latest updates to the standards.
• 1 day per year Re-training of 1 staff member to meet updates to standards/policies.
• Any Policy/Procedure documents we write will be updated according to latest standards.
An outcome of the BIP 0008 Compliance Assessment is we will be able to offer a fixed fee program for change to enable you attain Compliance Certification against the BS 10008 Standard for your Information Management system. The revised working procedures and processes for handling information and records will give you the best defence.